Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ignore this, just like a random post I never published, thought I should for Posterity or when I want to lookback and remember the timeline of events in my teenage years or something


Summer Update! (2012) Summer After 9th grade, just a year or so late

"Skittles u should! Use the term yolo!" -Allie (This is irrelevent to anything right now, but it made me laugh because the term YOLO is so over used and cheesy.)



"I think about the million miles away where you are just a memory, and everyone will think I'm deep and not just lonely." -Bottle of Wine Patti Fiasco (This song may be a little country for your taste, but I really like the band.)

This summer has had a lot of firsts in it, so I think it's only fair to write a little about them. This summer has been exciting, definatly the most busy summer I can think of. Along with swimming and hanging out with friends I went on a few trips.


The first trip of the summer was to my grandparents' cabin. We went for fathers' day and had kind of a family reunion there. We were there for about three days and almost the whole time Rae and I got along- which is a first.


For the 4th of July my family went to wyoming to see my mom's parents.
I went on trek, pretty cool, but my family older brother and sister were not very committed or organized, but it was a good spiritual experience. and it reminded me how much stronger I was after 9th compared to after 7th grade (I went on trek then too). I went to powell, not much exciting there that I can think of....



Not finishing this either, but I guess this is just like an awkward journal entry or something, ignore it

No comments:

Post a Comment