Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sorry, haven't Blogged, getting on that now (2012)

"Sometimes in life, doing what we shouldn't do is the emergency, Peekay," -(Hoppie) The Power Of One Bryce Courtenay (pg. 75)

"You say that you love rain, but you open your umbrella when it rains.You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines.You say that you love the wind, but you close your windows when wind blows.This is why I am afraid, you say that you love me too." -Unknown

Okay, summer has actually been awesome this year. One thing, well actually two things, I have noticed through all of this are: Firsts and Different Perspectives.

Some first have happened this summer, quite a few of them this last week. The most surprising first is Rae. Everyone in my family is all about how Rae has been doing so much better in the last year. They say that she is more mature and less stuck in the past, but I never have really seen it. This week we had a family reunion and I noticed it for the first time. Rae and I don't live together, and when ever we see each other it is an instant screaming match it seems like and often ends in her laughing and me crying. Whenever this happens it ends up with everyone taking my side and feeling bad for me and her losing it and saying why it is all unfair. This week we actually got along for the most part. She was nice to me consistently and I was nice to her consistently back. She didn't ever hit me and said very few mean things to me. She must be maturing, and I am glad. She kept talking about how when we were little she would always trick me and then trap me under the couch, but besides that she seems to be living in the present. She graduated this year and I am glad, it seems like a great thing for her.

The next first is not exactly a first. This whole last year (Like 12 months) have been full of new things. Last summer I was called a B**** multiple times for the first time(it was at space camp by a rude boy who pretty much made that my nickname). I am normally pretty calm, so people usually walk over me more than call me that. I guess that is what happens when you stand up for yourself. Last week I was called a Demon for the first time. I have been called a demon before actually, but never with the fire and hatred I heard about two days ago. After being called a demon I was accused of brainwashing everyone. Me and Cassidy had apparently brainwashed my sisters and all of the other kids there.

The other first is this year I have been getting a lot of people telling me just what they think of me. This kind of leads into the perspective part of my blog.

In the last year I have been called many things. It makes sense because different people are with me in different senarios, but it is interesting to me. I have been called an angle of the devil, a devil child, a demon, a B****, and a W****. I have also been called sweet and the nicest person, and great moral support and a whole slew of nice things. Everyone seems to have their own idea of me that doesn't seem to change.

How am I "The creepiest person to ever live" and "the Sweetest person alive" at the same time? Rae has the same problem she said. She says she is Rae the Slut to half of her school and Rae the goody two shoes half the time.


Okay, sorry this is just like a blog draft purging day! I don't know where I was going with this one either, and I am too lazy to reread it and try to figure out, so yep. have fun if you do read this. ...maybe I should stop putting these notes at the bottom, because I guess most of you would end up reading this last if you actually did read through.... oh well. toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment